Saying goodbye to EMoney® Wallet
As the payment landscape continues to change, Elavon occasionally discontinues older products and services so we can sharpen our focus on the solutions that offer the most value to our customers. On April 15, 2020, we will retire the EMoney® Wallet software application.
If you have an existing balance in your EMoney® Wallet account you will still be able to use the app to make purchases and send money to other EMoney® Wallet users until April 15, 2020. However, there’s no time to lose. We recommend transferring any balance in your wallet to your bank account. Instructions on how to add a bank account and transferring funds can be found below.
Please make sure you have the app downloaded to your mobile device. On April 1, 2020, the app will be removed from the iOS and Android app stores, and the ability to add any new funds to your EMoney® Wallet account will be disabled.
How to Add a Bank Account
All bank accounts linked to EMoney Wallet must be verified. As part of the verification process, we will send two micro deposits to the bank account set up in the app. EMoney Wallet will then prompt you to enter the exact amounts of the micro deposits to verify ownership of the account.
The micro deposits will be received from EMONEY, and may take three to five business days to show up in your account. Each micro deposit will be less than $1.00, and the amounts will be reversed after your bank account is verified.
- From the wallet home screen, click Wallet.
- Click the "+" icon located in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Specify whether the account you will be adding is a Checking or Savings account.
- Complete the fields on the Add Account form, and click Save Account. Within a few minutes, you should receive an email with next steps for verifying your newly linked bank account. If you don’t see this email in your inbox, please check your spam folder.
When verifying your account, please enter the micro deposit amounts carefully. Too many failed attempts may result in your account being blocked.
Instructions on How to Transfer Funds from the EMoney Wallet
- Log into the EMoney® Wallet app and click the navigation button
in the upper left corner of the home screen.
- In the navigation menu, select Withdraw Funds.
- Add the amount you wish to transfer to your bank account. Please include the digits after the decimal.
- Click Transfer.
- You will get a message indicating that your withdrawal is in process. You will also receive a text message and email confirmation.